Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finish~~ "FULL STOP"

Even thought i heard alot advices from my buddies but still end up i together back with her. I'm SORRY guys but i didnt regret cos i myself decided it.
The 1st time she betrayed me i already noe that one day she will be betray me again, jus that i keep lie to myself tat she will changed and she's love me.
End up she did it again and didnt even pick up my calls at all and jus disappear like that without a trace.
Finally, i lost control for this love.
sometimes i think back, there's happiness and sadness too.
May be taurus really can't communicate or together with any of the scorpio horoscope.
One of my fren told me tat taurus must find VIRGO cos they r a good gf. A gf that will make u feel secure and is a good wife.
Honey~~ i miss u but i hate u too.

No comments:

Post a Comment