Monday, January 11, 2010

Reputation comes from the company you keep~~

Anyone understand the meaning of this word?
Last time i did a lot of things that hurt my friends, family and my love one, I'm really so regret for what i did.
I know i shouldn't look back and i should look forward. So right now i get rid of all those childish and immature attitude and get back on track.
For what i had done, i lost my best friend, i hurt someone who love me the most and most important i disappointed my family. The trust from a person is very valuable for me.
This morning i woke up from a nightmare, inside the nightmare i saw my ex together with another guy and i go forward n introduce myself and don't know how i end up fighting with that guy. In the dream i was looking at myself doing it. Try to think, what you did or doing right now, u wont feel anything or sense anything, until one day when u think back or u try to look at the mirror n think what u did, u will see how ugly is yrself and right now i saw how ugly STUART ONG BOON HUI used to be.
I must not lost or disappointed anyone else in my life, career, friendship, love and family.
I, Stuart Ong Boon Hui, hereby to ask for you guys to forgive me and give me a chance to show to u guys, i'm not the asshole, bastard or fucker anymore because i'm truly regret and sorry for wat i did. My karma will come to me and i will take whatever it is.
I'm SORRY; PLEASE, forgive me!!!!

1 comment: