Saturday, January 30, 2010

我与她~ "S & E"

She used to work for me as a liquor promoter.
She got a tattoo at her back. haha~~ didnt notice her appearance till one day, i'm sittin down and look around then star to get know her more.
Called her at night to chit chat and get know her more, bit by bit i n her get closer.
Time had come so i decided to take action n ask her be my gf and i success.
Know her only for couple of days and already be a couples(haha~~ kinda fast huh).
Fetch her work and after work, after that she told me that her interview at Airasia as air stewardess passed.
Everyday, driving from my place selayang to cheras and wake her up and fetch her to LCCT and of course after training too.
After 1/2months training, she success n passed all the test and become air stewardess.
The 1st day she told me about the air stewardess interview, i already kinda nervous, scare, down, unhappy, proud and sad. I feel that because i scared one day she'll changed into realistic person.
We were so happy at the beginning, till one night we went to RUUMS together with her younger sister and bf. Things that i felt finally show up.
She went to the dancing stages with her friends and sister, i were upstairs looking at her and i saw this guy go to her and dance with her and ask her for numbers, she knew i was lookin at her and she really give out her number to that guy and doing all this dirty dance with this guy!! What the fuck rite?
Things start getting uglier everyday. we starting to argue to each other.
I'm starting to dropping tears for this relationship.
In this 1year and 6months relationship, i learned alot and see alot.
We both sacrifice for this relationship but still this relationship ended up unhappily.
After we break up, everyday i went out i will look at white colour myvi because that's her car.
This few days, i keep on dream about her. haha~~ i duno why.
I decided i wont avoid it anymore, i used to scare to go shopping complex or go out because i dun hope to see her together other guy holding hands but now i'm not afraid or scare anymore.
I should be think for my career, family and myself. Those things are my concern rite now.
I hope she will be live happily with her life and take care always. Hugx~

No comments:

Post a Comment