Tuesday, March 30, 2010

回到过去~

Lately i keep rewind back all my past.
I saw tears and laughter. I hope i can turn the clock back.
I hope i didn't met EVE before.
I hope i didn't argue with Chin Yuan.
I hope i didn't hook up with that at club n didn't break up with Hwei Xian.
A lot of things happen in my past but all of them are unhappy things.
Yes, people should look forward but not look backward.
Sometimes, look backward i really feel so stupid that why u did this why u did that, haha~~ dun u think it'll make u laugh or drop a few tears for it? Yes it does.
A lot of people ask me which of your ex give u memorable memories? i will answer them it is EVE because i been through a lot with her.
If u ask me which of my ex treat me the best? i think i will answer u, HWEI XIAN, because she's the one who treat me nice n never give up on me but i let her go n left her alone at the corner n walk away(yes i know i'm such a ASSHOLE).
What over is over, i only can move on n be a better man.
God i have SIN, please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment