Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Goes Around...Comes Around

Guys i can tell u "What Goes Around...Comes Around" it's really true.
I never thought things will be this dramatic in my life.
It's exactly like a mirror or playback video!!
I'm glad for this experience but feel SHAME for myself.
How many people? how many friends around u could really sit down n look back what they did n see what they did and feel regret for it?
Sometimes i hope i can turn back the time and just control myself not to let this thing happen.
It's GOD or ME who making all this things happen? DESTINY? FATE? 人为?
People said dun look back and should move forward but for me, i move forward n look back too.

She edit this photo and she love it so much that time and she even wrote blog about us n herself.
Such a silly girl but i like it. Right now i'm standing at her position n feel how she felt last time.
The feeling really is so difficult to explain. haha~~ Such a silly person am i now.
i love this photo right now. one of my wish for my birthday doesn't come true anymore!!
God bless her for me FATHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment