Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey~

Hi guys, last update was JUNE. Whao!!
I'm fine lately and was waiting for my commission. hehe~~
Let's talk about financial 1st, i just closed a deal and right now waiting for my comm. hehe~~~
Family nothing special but added another family member. ROCKY(labrador retriever). Very big side n very quiet.
Love, hehe~~ interesting part. i ended a relationship/friendship with her. i choose an END for it because i can't take it anymore. the longer i stay the stronger feeling i got for her.
Even thought after i ended it, i still dun feel letting go of it because i already had feeling towards her. haiz~~ wat to do. life still goes on and i have to move forward.
hehe~~ when i get my comm i think i should buy myself a watch. hehe~~
Guys, support me ya. Oush JIA YOU JIA YOU~~

No comments:

Post a Comment