Monday, June 7, 2010

7 Months Later~~

After 7 months i thought i already let it down but actually the mind n feeling still there but just didn't dig it out or pop it out.
One sudden night my friend using my PC to view my profile n saw this picture appear in my photos album and i was surprise n shock to see that.
After November we didnt talk to each other anymore. She live, she die, she suffer, she living happily also none of my business anymore because she leave me no choice but to make this kinda cruel decision.
When u thought u know a person well n that's the time u duno that person well.
My mum go to those fortune teller and they said i better stay away from LOVE, SEX or BF GF stuff because it will bring me bad luck n smth else. haha~~
I think this 2010 i will be stay single, what u think guys? haha~~
SINGLE?

No comments:

Post a Comment