Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fling~~

I'm just dun really wanna make this decision but i can't be selfish or what, so i must make the decision for her because she standing at the position where she can't demand anything.
The feeling from her is strong n i can felt it but i cant just ignore that she had a 6years BF right?
Sometimes i just felt that she's kinda cold but sometimes she's really make me smile n light up my day!!
I'm not that kinda person can live with questions but no answer, u get me?
If she really would speak up n let me know how she feel n what she want then i wont make this decision.
I'm really dun wan to have a FULL STOP for this relationship/friendship.
But the situation leave me no choice.
I like YOU, I miss YOU and I want YOU.
Hugx~ Take Care my dear beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment